Monday, August 30, 2010

welcome to my pity party

6 days to go and this is not a workout entry.... today i was supposed to run 4 - 6 miles. i didn't. i didn't run yesterday because i was at work. i am working extra hours until i leave for kaua'i. my throat is sore. it hurts to swallow. i am achy. my knee is still a little tweaked. i can't sleep. my dad's first treatment is thursday and i need to leave work to pick up my dad from his treatment and get him home and then go back to complete all of my work deadlines.

BREATHE....

maybe i'm just stressing myself out. i always work extra hours at the end of the month. there are always deadlines at work, and i've got them done before. i've been training for 8 weeks. 1 more week isn't going to make or break my training. this week is about keeping my legs loose, rest, recover and hydrate.

time for me to suck it up and do the damned thing!
pity party over.

No comments:

Post a Comment